Slab Leak Location & Repairs
Many homes in Texas are built on concrete slabs. These slabs help overcome various structural challenges. If you detect a slab leak, you should immediately call the licensed and experienced plumbing experts at Mainstream Services. If left unchecked, these leaks can aggravate the problem and affect the foundation. If you have reasons to believe there is a slab leak, our certified plumbers can be on your property in a short time to detect, diagnose, and repair the problem. We are a fully licensed and insured plumbing company in Georgetown, TX. We have been serving homeowners, businesses, and contractors in the greater Austin area for over 30 years.
Slab Leak Detection & Repair Specialists
We provide detailed, efficient, reliable, and precision slab leak detection and repair services using our advanced skills and state-of-the-art equipment. All our crew members have at least a decade of experience in detecting, locating, and fixing slab leaks.
Our plumbers understand how slab leaks occur and what damages they can cause. If you spot any of the following signs, you should contact us immediately:
- Sudden increase in water bills for no apparent reason
- Cracks develop in the foundation
- Sound of running water without any explanation
- Bad odor from walls or floors
- Damp or warm places on floors
- Shift in the soil around the foundation
- Damp or discolored floor coverings
- Uneven growth around the foundation or in the lawn
What Causes Slab Leaks
There are many things that can cause slab leaks. There are, however, some common reasons why leaks may occur in copper pipes.
- Soil may come into contact with the pipes and cause corrosion
- Ground shifts can cause damage to the pipes
- Tree roots can intrude the pipes
- Poor construction that leads to the formation of holes in the pipes
- Electrolysis-based corrosion of pipes
Professional Slab Leak Detection & Repair
Our plumbers use the latest slab leak detection equipment to detect the issue and its location. This includes:
- Electromagnetic pipeline locators
- Electronic amplification equipment
- Gas tracer system
- Video pipe inspection equipment
Once we have detected the leak and its location, we will typically tunnel under the slab from outside your building. This is better than digging down from within the building. The technique will minimize any impact on the flooring.
Our slab leak detection services can include:
- Detecting under concrete slab leak
- Behind/inside walls detection
- Water/sewer pipe leaks detection
- Line tracing
- Underground/yard water and sewer pipe leak detection
- Hot/cold water lines
- In line video camera sewer pipe inspection
- Under foundation leaks
- Water main leaks
We always strive to provide our clients and the greater Austin area community with quality customer service, professional plumbing diagnosis, and repair services. If you think you have a plumbing issue in your property, call us today at 512-930-9535. You may also write to us using this Online Form and we will get back to you at the earliest.